PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

+4
Iarwain
Shortay
Roosetifer
Broken_Pixel
8 posters

Go down

Uncharted : Drakes Fortune Empty Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 12:40

Uncharted : Drakes Fortune UNCHARTED01

After creating such highly praised franchises as Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter, expectations were cirtainly high for Naughty Dog's latest franchise Uncharted. And it cirtainly delivered. The graphics, gameplay, enviornments were all fantastic. Yes, it might have stolen from games like Tomb Raider and Gears of War, but Naughty Dog managed to put it all together and finsh it of their own trademark humor. And you get one of the greatest games of this generation. So, what do you think of Uncharted?
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Uncharted : Drakes Fortune Empty Re: Uncharted : Drakes Fortune

Post by Roosetifer Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 12:45

I really liked it at first, but now that im on chapter 10 the game seems really repertitive, especially shhoting, id rather have got more adventuring than fighting.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 12:47

Roosetifer wrote:I really liked it at first, but now that im on chapter 10 the game seems really repertitive, especially shhoting, id rather have got more adventuring than fighting.

I found the action parts quite intense and enjoyable, especially when you can deliver a kick to the crown jewls to finish a guy off. But the grenades can get quite irratating.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 12:49

Broken_Pixel wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:I really liked it at first, but now that im on chapter 10 the game seems really repertitive, especially shhoting, id rather have got more adventuring than fighting.

I found the action parts quite intense and enjoyable, especially when you can deliver a kick to the crown jewls to finish a guy off. But the grenades can get quite irratating.

I was never really annoyed by the grenades, the dynamite guns on the other hand, i did think the first 2 hours of the game were amazing.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 13:03

Roosetifer wrote:
Broken_Pixel wrote:

I was never really annoyed by the grenades, the dynamite guns on the other hand, i did think the first 2 hours of the game were amazing.

I loved it all really. But I do think they kinda screwed up the ending.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 15:40

I enjoyed it a lot the whole way through, although a little bit more variation in the gameplay would have been nice. =] Hopefully we'll get that in the inevitable sequel. Still, loved the Tomb Raider-esque climbing and jumping sections and the shooting/cover system was awesome.
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Iarwain Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:21

Amazing game. Although the ending battle was absolute crap. It was laughable.
Iarwain
Iarwain
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by LightSamus Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:28

Just borrowed it today off of a friend. Quite far already and have 16 treasures found including the Strange Relic. Chapter 6 has just begun.
LightSamus
LightSamus
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Plex Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 0:06

It was really amazing, especially at the beginning, but it quickly got repetitive, particularly in the shooting areas. It was still enjoyable, but I did feel that at times it was just kill every guy, move to next area, kill every guy, repeat. The adventuring and puzzling sections which were available lacked enough awesomeness and the cover system felt broken at times, as Nate 'took cover' right in front of the enemy.

It was still a really great game, though. The graphics in particular are worth a mention, and the soundtrack even succeeds in giving the impression that you're playing a film. Getting a trophy or finding a treasure is also extremely satisfying, if a rather unoriginal move.

Plex
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 9:35

It was pretty good, but it did get incredibly repetitive. Weren't really any proper puzzles either, and the ones that were in the game weren't that hard. Good fun though.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoFire Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 10:41

Love to try this at ome point, only have a 360 though. seems one of those titles i'd really enjoy.
TaoFire
TaoFire
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum