PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive

+4
Firryn
Tails
Broken_Pixel
AlexCous
8 posters

Go down

Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive Empty Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive

Post by AlexCous Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 20:02

Not too long ago rumors had surfaced that Kingdom of Hearts III had been sighted in OPM as a PS3 exclusive. Of course we weren’t convinced being the visual bastards we are, but now we have more concrete proof of this rumor. Below we have a scan of the UK OPM issue of Kingdom of Hearts III, and if you scroll down towards the bottom you will notice in one of the circles it will say “Kingdom of Hearts III is in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS .” We will leave you guys to debate over if this rumor is true or just another false piece of info.

http://gamextract.com/?p=2022

Only time will tell... Doesn't really bother me as I never got into them and have both consoles anyway. Although, exclusives are often of a better quality.

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive Empty Re: Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 20:07

Yay. This better be Sqare's 'sorry for whoring out Final Fantasy' game. But yeah, Kingdom Hearts is amazing. I don't really care idf it's exclusive though, as long as I can play it.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive Empty Re: Rumor: Kingdom of Hearts III To Be PS3 Exclusive

Post by Tails Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 20:07

It wouldn't surprise me since the first two are exclusive. Then again look at Final fantasy 13 Wink .
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Firryn Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 20:23

I'm playing the first one at the moment, I got it in some pre-owned deal at GAME. Seems over-rated tbh.
Firryn
Firryn
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Iarwain Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:19

Either way, I'm getting it.

Firryn: It is ridiculously over-rated, yes, but still a good game.
Iarwain
Iarwain
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:46

Meh, I loved Kingdom Hearts I and II so I'll pick this up, probably on launch. It better be PS3 exclusive though, I did buy it mostly for the exclusives...
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 7:11

I love KH 1 and 2, and wouldn't be suprised if KH3 was exclusive. I'd love it to be on 360, but don't see it happening.
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Plex Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 23:12

I am so very desperate for Kingdom Hearts III to be exclusive to the PS3. No 360 game means no toning down means a lot more work done to Blu-Ray, which ultimately means better-looking, better-sounding and longer game!

I hope for a proper Hydra battle, where when you slice off one head, three more appear, and I'm sure that Blu-Ray's power could provide this. And massive Titan battles like in Shadow Of The Colossus, but with a bigger sense of scale.

Plex
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down