PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft?

+15
DarkChaotix
Slipknotidge
Swifteh
Exodist
LJG 91
Wine And Roses
saunderscowie
Iarwain
CYBERFROST
King Slazo
T2 Hodgie
Roosetifer
Paratrooper
Tails
Timmy_the_tortoise
19 posters

Go down

Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft? Empty Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft?

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:23

M$ are trying to restrict my friendliness in a global conspiracy to make me less popular.

I hate M$.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE MORE THAN 100 FRIENDS?! It means I can barely have everyone on these forumses gamertagses. Sad

Does anyone know/think they'll ever increase the limit?

Does Sony's friends system have a limit? If not, Fuck M$, Go SONY!
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft? Empty Re: Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft?

Post by Tails Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:29

I have about 74 friends.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft? Empty Re: Why can't I have all the friends in the world, Microsoft?

Post by Paratrooper Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:31

Great work at answering his questions DJBruce.

Anyway, I think Shaun posted rumoured things that would happen in the update and an increased number of friends was on that list.

But that was ages ago.
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:33

Tails wrote:I have about 74 friends.

Cos this really adds to discusion....

Yeah anyway, i totally agree Timmy, i added a few people i know as friends then people i met on XBL before i started playing, then ive got a load of you guys, its pretty annoying when i want to add a new personi have to delete someone, esspecially when one of them msg's you asking why they were deleted.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:34

I have friends.
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:46

T2 Hodgie wrote:I have friends.

LOL, no you don't Very Happy
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:55

I sure wish I did. Crying or Very sad
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by King Slazo Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:55

I haven't quite got to that stage yet, but at 80+ friends, I'm not far off.

But its hard to imagine how people would fill a friends list 100 strong. Excluding large online communities like us, of course. Very Happy

King Slazo
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 1:57

I don't think I'll ever fill my friend list TBH, I'd never talk to that many people/play enough games with them for me to bother.
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 2:00

King Slazo wrote:I haven't quite got to that stage yet, but at 80+ friends, I'm not far off.

But its hard to imagine how people would fill a friends list 100 strong. Excluding large online communities like us, of course. Very Happy

True, your average Joe ain't gonna have more than 100 friends with LIVE.

However, for a person like me, who's part of a community like this.. And will happily add awesome people they meet whilst playing, 100 just ain't enough.. And it's better to have the room there in the first place and not fill it, than to reach the limit and get annoyed because you have to get rid of people.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Iarwain Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 9:36

The PS3 has a friends limit. It was 50, so count yourself lucky. But it's gone up to 100 now.
Iarwain
Iarwain
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by saunderscowie Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 11:02

100 is more than enough people, you don't play with every single person on your friends list.
saunderscowie
saunderscowie
Uchiha Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaundersKira

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:36

saunderscowie wrote:100 is more than enough people, you don't play with every single person on your friends list.

I play with the vast majority.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wine And Roses Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:41

thing is when you delete people they moan and re-add you. even if they never play with you and never will.
Wine And Roses
Wine And Roses
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.myspace.com/stephfromnorthdevon

Back to top Go down

Post by LJG 91 Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 14:06

I can never be bothered to delete the people I don't play with... as a result I have 100 friends and I have to delete a few everytime someone wants to add me Razz

Wish they would increase the limit tbh...

I also wish they'd hurry up and gimmie back my damn 360 Sad
LJG 91
LJG 91
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 17:41

I don't play with many people on my friends list, but it's just nice to see what they're playing and their achievements etc. I also have 100 friends, mostly from ONM though, and a few real life friends. It would be better if there wasn't a limit but I don't really mind, 100 is a lot.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 19:05

I only have 28 people on my friends list does that mean I'm a n00b?

Full of my friends and some of you guys.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipknotidge Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 19:21

I doubt you speak to all 100 of them frequently.

:/
Slipknotidge
Slipknotidge
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChaotix Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 19:30

I have, like, 99 friends on my friends list.

As long as no one adds me, I'll be fine.

I wish they'd increase the limit, tbf. I ended up with about 70 odd friends once, which I deleted to around 50, just getting rid of random people that I don't actually know, and inactive people.

Problem is, although I may not talk to these people oftenly, or play with them all the time, I will do every so often. So I may delete a few people, then go to play a game I havn't played in a while and think "I wonder if whats-his-jobby wants to play", but then I deleted him from my friends list, so I'd have to add him to see if he wanted to play, and that's just un-needed work, when I could have just kept him on my friends list in the first place if my friends list was bigger.
DarkChaotix
DarkChaotix
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Davis Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 19:55

Yeah..... I suppose 100 isn't that much.

I'm not complaining though.
Mr.Davis
Mr.Davis
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 20:18

100 is annoying but Im pretty confident the PS3 has the same limit if not smaller.

Everytime mine gets full I basically do a pruning where everyone who hasn't been online for a long time or who i havent played with will get removed.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexCous Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 20:19

Elmand wrote:100 is annoying but Im pretty confident the PS3 has the same limit if not smaller.

Yeah, the PS3 also has 100 spaces.

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Calcium Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 23:34

Alan: "I’ve probably got more friends than you’ve got cows."
Peter: "This is ridiculous."
Alan: "How many cows have you got?"
Peter: "I’ve got a hundred cattle."
Alan: "Yeah, I’ve got a hundred and four friends."

For some reason, this popped in my head.

You couldnt get 100 friends anyway Tim. LAWL.
Captain Calcium
Captain Calcium
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 18:04

LOL CALCIUM, LIKE YOU COULD DREAM OF EVEN HAVING 1 FRIEND.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down