PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock band 2 drums: Hands on

+9
Slipknotidge
Godfrey
Iarwain
Exodist
Purple Kitsune
Elmand
HuntingJake
D_C
AlexCous
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rock band 2 drums: Hands on - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock band 2 drums: Hands on

Post by Exodist Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 23:51

Elmand wrote:That video has already been proven to exaggerate. Theyre quite unreliable, but its to be expected, ill be surprised if there aint faults with the GH4 kit.

Exaggerated? I don't really think so. It just depends on if you get a good kit I guess. Almost every instrument has its faults, ranging from all Guitar Hero controllers (bar the excellent original SG) to the Les Paul, and all the instruments for Rock Band (by the way, is it true the strum bar is made of rubber? I heard it was apparently). Either way, of course the GHIV drums will have problems. Im not trying to say GHIV is better or anything, I just found the video amusing considering it clearly shows the batteries coming loose and the pads fucking up at the end. No game instrument can be perfect. Im just gonna stick with the Rock Band 1 drums (when I get them fixed).
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 15:58

I saw some official Rock Band pad silencers in Game yesterday. I'm considering getting them.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 19:08

D_C wrote:I saw some official Rock Band pad silencers in Game yesterday. I'm considering getting them.

Don't, they contribute towards pad misses.

@Exodist - Everything is prone to problems, however that guy did exaggerate, there were places that weren't pad misses and were due to his lack of natural rhythm.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 20:30

Elmand wrote:
D_C wrote:I saw some official Rock Band pad silencers in Game yesterday. I'm considering getting them.

Don't, they contribute towards pad misses.

@Exodist - Everything is prone to problems, however that guy did exaggerate, there were places that weren't pad misses and were due to his lack of natural rhythm.

He explained the who sync issue though, and he does have videos of him gold staring songs on RB1, which weren't funny in sync. Also, you could clearly see during a drum fill 3 notes were getting activated at once.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2