PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Podcasts

+2
Timmy_the_tortoise
saunderscowie
6 posters

Go down

Your Podcasts Empty Your Podcasts

Post by saunderscowie Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 19:54

Just wondered what podcasts you're subscribed to and why you like them.

I'm not subscribed to that many:

Bungie Studios - Great podcast, I love Halo and Bungie studios. Shame they don't release more episodes
CAG Cast - My favourite podcast it's very imformative, funny and just great to listen to. Cheapyd is hilarious.
CAG Foreplay - Not as good as the "proper" CAG podcast but still a good listen. Hosted by the Shipwrecks.
Mark Kermode and Simo Mayo Film Reviews - I Love movies and Mark Kermode is a cool guy; although he's not always right >_>
ODEON Filmcast - Basically just a couple of new movie trailers and a little news. It's fairly okay.
Movies you Should See - I've only just subscribed to this one and haven't actually listened to any yet. But seems like a great idea.
Xbox Live's Major Nelson - Been subscribed for about 2-3 weeks now, great podcast.

(via iTunes)
saunderscowie
saunderscowie
Uchiha Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaundersKira

Back to top Go down

Your Podcasts Empty Re: Your Podcasts

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 19:59

saunderscowie wrote:Just wondered what podcasts you're subscribed to and why you like them.

I'm not subscribed to that many:

Bungie Studios - Great podcast, I love Halo and Bungie studios. Shame they don't release more episodes
CAG Cast - My favourite podcast it's very imformative, funny and just great to listen to. Cheapyd is hilarious.
CAG Foreplay - Not as good as the "proper" CAG podcast but still a good listen. Hosted by the Shipwrecks.
Mark Kermode and Simo Mayo Film Reviews - I Love movies and Mark Kermode is a cool guy; although he's not always right >_>
ODEON Filmcast - Basically just a couple of new movie trailers and a little news. It's fairly okay.
Movies you Should See - I've only just subscribed to this one and haven't actually listened to any yet. But seems like a great idea.
Xbox Live's Major Nelson - Been subscribed for about 2-3 weeks now, great podcast.

(via iTunes)

I dabbled in Adam Curry's "The Daily Source Code" way back in the Summer of 2005. I've never been back to Podcasts since. I don't listen to the radio, so why would I download a voice clip from the internet to listen to?
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 20:19

I used to be subscribed to a "Best Daily Youtube Video" one. It was really good to have something to watch on my iPod/PC if I was ever bored.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 20:27

Fighting Talk - So funny, imagin Mock the Week on the radio about sport.
The Gamespot UK Podcast -I like Gamespot, and this is a decent podcast.
Giant Bombcast -Everyone was raving about it, so I decided to join the bandwagon. And I haven't regreted it.
IGN Podcast Beyond - BEYOND! The funniest podcast ever. And the best Playstation podcast you will ever see.
Joysiq - Just subscribed, it's decent so far.
Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews - Kermode is a great film critic. So I subscribed to this some time last year. It's great
ONM Podcast - It's a laugh
The Post Game Report - Just Subscribed. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet
Sarcastic Gamer Podcast - I love this podcast, it is funny, informative and a great podcast in general.
Sarcastic Gamer Playstation Podcast - See above.
thePSN.com - Just Subscribed, it's alright so far
Unclegamer Radio - See above
1up FM - I had subscirbed to EGM Live, and when they made the switch to 1up FM, I decided to listen to it. Great Podcast
1up Yours - The best gaming podcast out there. Informative, professional, funny and amazing.
The 1up Show - 1up rule.
1up.com - Broken Pixels (where I got my Username from) - Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Imagine AVG with 3 people
1up.com - Review Crew - 1up rule.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfrey Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 22:52

Fat Pie Podcast was quality for laughs.

Godfrey
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by red lobster51 Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 1:34

1up yours - Hoo
GFW Radio
1UP FM
1UP Show
Giant Bomb

Filmspotting
Mark Kermode
This American Life
Radio Lab

The 1UP radio network does rock the casbah. Can't go wrong with any of their casts, been hooked on them since fall 06.
red lobster51
red lobster51
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum