PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats this about a new forum?

+3
Shaun2k5
D_C
Roosetifer
7 posters

Go down

Whats this about a new forum? Empty Whats this about a new forum?

Post by Roosetifer Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 22:17

A question to why some guy on ONM called Ben something said something about getting rid of this forums and making a new one on hyrule.co.uk, Shaun or anyone care to explain?
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Whats this about a new forum? Empty Re: Whats this about a new forum?

Post by D_C Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 22:24

If its affording a paid host thats the problem, why not put a donate button on? I'd be more than happy to put in something.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun2k5 Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 23:08

In regards to Ben he wants to host this forum on his own servers which I'm not really all for at the minute.

Yes some things I want to do I can't because of Forumotion but like people have said - if this gets serious people would be willing to donate and I'd rather buy assets for the forum on our own server.

Hence why I'm not currently pursing that - so don't worry Smile

Shaun2k5
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Hartland Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 20:12

Roosetifer wrote:A question to why some guy on ONM called Ben something said something about getting rid of this forums and making a new one on hyrule.co.uk, Shaun or anyone care to explain?

Actually, I suggested and offered to host this forum (prior to knowing that Shaun had set this place up) on hyrule.co.uk, since it's a good domain and I don't use it.
I didn't suggest scrapping the forums at all or even rename them, I suggested migrating them so that we have more control on what we change. I also told Shaun that I didn't want to admin, which is true. I was merely offering a home for an idea before and after this place was set up.

Get your facts right before you start to panic, you couldn't even get my name right you were so worried.

Ben Hartland
Pistol Whipper

http://www.console-central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 20:27

Ben Hartland wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:A question to why some guy on ONM called Ben something said something about getting rid of this forums and making a new one on hyrule.co.uk, Shaun or anyone care to explain?

Actually, I suggested and offered to host this forum (prior to knowing that Shaun had set this place up) on hyrule.co.uk, since it's a good domain and I don't use it.
I didn't suggest scrapping the forums at all or even rename them, I suggested migrating them so that we have more control on what we change. I also told Shaun that I didn't want to admin, which is true. I was merely offering a home for an idea before and after this place was set up.

Get your facts right before you start to panic, you couldn't even get my name right you were so worried.

It's a dead issue now, there's no need to bring it all up again when it's done and over.

I can't see where he was panicking either... just seemed to want to have a bit of info, which Shaun gave to him. Case closed.
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 16:00

Like Shortay said, this was a dead matter already sorted, there was no need to bring it back up, especially in the way that you did by trying to get a cheap dig a Roose.
[/locked]
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by King Slazo Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 17:56

Uchiha Miek wrote:Like Shortay said, this was a dead matter already sorted, there was no need to bring it back up, especially in the way that you did by trying to get a cheap dig a Roose.
[/locked]
You seem to have forgotten one key element in that statement Mike... Razz

King Slazo
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 18:16

Shup D:
[/now its locked]
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down