PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday

+3
Its Blue Nose
Exodist
AlexCous
7 posters

Go down

COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday Empty COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday

Post by AlexCous Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 18:12

Infinity Ward will be reducing the cost of the Variety Map Pack by half and dishing out double experience to anyone playing Call of Duty 4 online this weekend.

The offer starts tomorrow and ends Sunday on Xbox Live, according to IW community liaison Robert Bowling.

The Variety Map Pack now costs 400 MS Points (GBP 3.40 / EUR 4.80), and contains four extra areas. Of those, Creek and Chinatown just about justified the original asking price, so half-price sits favourably.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=234115

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday Empty Re: COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday

Post by Exodist Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 18:17

Looks like it's time to dig out CoD4 again. I already have the maps, Im more interested in that Double Exp weekend!
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday Empty Re: COD4 variety map pack half price: Tomorrow - Sunday

Post by Its Blue Nose Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 21:05

All ready got them with the COD4 game of the year edition Very Happy

Its Blue Nose
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChaotix Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 21:27

Its Blue Nose wrote:All ready got them with the COD4 game of the year edition Very Happy

All ready got them on the day they were released Very Happy
DarkChaotix
DarkChaotix
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by buzzbuzz312 Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 21:59

Do I hear LJG crying because he could of saved some money?
buzzbuzz312
buzzbuzz312
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 10:55

hmm Double exp Razz.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 10:59

Meh, double exp means nothing to me. Not gonna get the maps either. If I buy any DLC it will be Mass Effect DLC Razz
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 11:04

Uchiha Miek wrote:Meh, double exp means nothing to me. Not gonna get the maps either. If I buy any DLC it will be Mass Effect DLC Razz
I already have the maps and Mass effect DLC if I was to get DLC it would be beautiful katamari.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down