PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..."

3 posters

Go down

"I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..." Empty "I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..."

Post by Swifteh Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 18:38

So I'm looking at the feature in OXM about XBLA games and I see in the "Five Hidden Gems of XBLA" a game called 'Space Giraffe'. It said that it was like Marmite you ether love it, or hate it.

So to see if I would love or hate it, I decided to get the trail game. So as soon as I play it I'm greeted by some person saying random letters and a background that was bordering on giving me a headache. Now I love stupid stuff like that so, so far so good.

As for the game itself it's a kinda addictive on rails shooter (like Ikaruga, dunno what the genre for games like that) where you pilot a ship(?) called a Giraffe where you shoot enemies, fire your tail to use as a smart bomb, ram enemies that get to the end (then get greeted by a cow noise) and sometimes shoot backwards and kill enemies from long range. All this with the same mad, crazy background and the oddest sound effects ever. It was brilliant.

So yeah have you played or even heard of this game?

Opinions and so forth please.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

"I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..." Empty Re: "I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..."

Post by Uchiha Miek Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 5:56

Oh my god, Space Giraffe is insane. The trial gave me a migraine, and I never played it again...
*shudder*
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

"I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..." Empty Re: "I'm sorry but our Giraffe is in another Castle..."

Post by Purple Kitsune Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 7:19

I played it and was like "WHOA... WTF..." I'll probably get it at some point, but i couldn't get my head around it truth be told.
Purple Kitsune
Purple Kitsune
COG Recruit

http://www.purple-kitsune.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 0:35

Discovered that it's 400 points. Blumin' fan dabby doesy.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down