PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day*

+12
saunderscowie
Wine And Roses
Broken_Pixel
Roosetifer
Purple Kitsune
Elmand
LightSamus
Timmy_the_tortoise
Mr.Davis
Shocksystem93
Senor Lizardo
buzzbuzz312
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* Empty High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day*

Post by buzzbuzz312 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 23:38

GOD

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* 386px-Blu-ray_Disc.svg

Jesus

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* 306px-HD-DVD.svg

The Devil

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* 399px-VHS_logo.svg

The high definition revolution is happening and are you a part of it? If not convert today from your primitive forms of media.

The church of high definition welcomes all new members to our flock.

If you wish to discuss your heathen analogue video formats go elsewhere with their impure video and sound quality. These people will rot in hell along with beta max.

The Pope
High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* Johnny5pope

Tommy_the_turtle

The High Definition Prayer.

Our Father, which art in the disc tray
Hallowed be thy pits
Thy definition come
Thy will be done, on TV as it is in heaven
Give us this day, our daily movie
And forgive us our Standard Definition, as we forgive those who record in such ways
And lead us not into Enhanced Definition
But deliver us from VHS
For thine is the sharpness, the vibrancy and the clarity forever and ever.

Amen.

Convert now or forever be suck in STANDARD DEFINITION
buzzbuzz312
buzzbuzz312
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* Empty Re: High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day*

Post by Senor Lizardo Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 23:48

I'd have sex with Blu-Ray.

Honest.
Senor Lizardo
Senor Lizardo

Location : Montgomery. Apparently there's some sort of mini-mall here...

Back to top Go down

High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day* Empty Re: High Definition Religion Thread.*Tuesday is the Sabbath day*

Post by Shocksystem93 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 23:50

if you manage to convert Slazo to this religion then i shall provide all funding in the future
Shocksystem93
Shocksystem93
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Davis Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:15

Once again, I love the addition my TV has made. Even if HD does reduce a persons hardcore'ness. It is brilliant to experience.
Mr.Davis
Mr.Davis
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:07

Mr.Davis wrote:Once again, I love the addition my TV has made. Even if HD does reduce a persons hardcore'ness. It is brilliant to experience.

NOTHING is more hardcore than purest 1080p.

NOTHING.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Davis Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:09

Timmy_the_tortoise wrote:
Mr.Davis wrote:Once again, I love the addition my TV has made. Even if HD does reduce a persons hardcore'ness. It is brilliant to experience.

NOTHING.

Playing on an 8" colourless whilst it's on its side.
Mr.Davis
Mr.Davis
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:11

Mr.Davis wrote:
Timmy_the_tortoise wrote:

NOTHING.

Playing on an 8" colourless whilst it's on its side.

I gotta admit... That is pretty frickin' hardcore.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by LightSamus Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 2:02

HD is brilliant. I don;t think playing MGS4 would have been as much fun without it.
LightSamus
LightSamus
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 19:21

I love this religion. The idea of hd-dvd as jesus is classic.

But yeah it's true, once you use HD, theres no real going back without constantly picking out flaws.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Kitsune Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 19:41

*Played GTA 4 on HDTV TV*

OMG AWESOME... I can see all the detail on the map and Liberty City looks amazing from the sky.

*Plays GTA 4 on an AV TV*

BLURRRRRYYY!
Purple Kitsune
Purple Kitsune
COG Recruit

http://www.purple-kitsune.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 19:46

Purple Kitsune wrote:*Played GTA 4 on HDTV TV*

OMG looks so good, shame the game is so freaking repetitive

What a waste of £40!

Corrected.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 1:53

Frankly going back to none HD gaming is horrible which is why the graphics looks bad on the wii. Frankly HD shits all over AV.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Kitsune Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 7:22

Elmand wrote:
Purple Kitsune wrote:*Played GTA 4 on HDTV TV*

OMG looks so good, shame the game is so freaking repetitive

What a waste of £40!

Corrected.

Thing is with GTA IV, it all depends on how you play it to what gaming experience you get, same with all the GTA's.
Purple Kitsune
Purple Kitsune
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:27

Metal Gear Solid 4 on a 42 inch tv with HDMI...pure amazingness.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wine And Roses Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 0:56

For those non-believers and doubters, check out your nearest Curry's. They (should) have a display illustrating the difference between different standards of HD and stuff. Pretty eye-opening stuff.
Wine And Roses
Wine And Roses
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.myspace.com/stephfromnorthdevon

Back to top Go down

Post by saunderscowie Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 13:47

I've been enjoying HD gaming for years so much better.
saunderscowie
saunderscowie
Uchiha Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaundersKira

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:19

Wine And Roses wrote:For those non-believers and doubters, check out your nearest Curry's. They (should) have a display illustrating the difference between different standards of HD and stuff. Pretty eye-opening stuff.

I remember walking past a Sony shop, and seeing some racing show on a HDTV. Had to double back as I saw a PS3 underneath it. Turns out it was running Gran Turismo 5 Shocked.

I now own a Samsung HDTV running my 360 sometimes on it through the HDMI. Shame the sound gets really fuzzy, but I have no idea if that's the TV or the cable.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Kitsune Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:28

I might purposefully punch the crap outta my Xbox in the oven so i can get RROD and get sent a 360 with a HDMI port.

I want true HD and not just component! ¬__¬
Purple Kitsune
Purple Kitsune
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Youth On Paper Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:14

Purple Kitsune wrote:I might purposefully punch the crap outta my Xbox in the oven so i can get RROD and get sent a 360 with a HDMI port.

The jump from SD to component is HUGE.
The jump from component to HDMI isn't so big, but is noticeable. It is more noticeable when you go from HDMI back to component.
Youth On Paper
Youth On Paper
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by buzzbuzz312 Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:23

Youth On Paper wrote:
Purple Kitsune wrote:I might purposefully punch the crap outta my Xbox in the oven so i can get RROD and get sent a 360 with a HDMI port.

The jump from component to HDMI isn't so big, but is noticeable. It is more noticeable when you go from HDMI back to component.

Also Microsoft wont send you one with HDMI is it RROD's. They will just fix you current one and send it back to you.
buzzbuzz312
buzzbuzz312
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by King Slazo Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:26

buzzbuzz312 wrote:
Youth On Paper wrote:

Also Microsoft wont send you one with HDMI is it RROD's. They will just fix you current one and send it back to you.

Or, in the case of LJG, screw it up even more for lying to them. Laughing

King Slazo
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Wine And Roses Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 20:33

D_C wrote:
Wine And Roses wrote:For those non-believers and doubters, check out your nearest Curry's. They (should) have a display illustrating the difference between different standards of HD and stuff. Pretty eye-opening stuff.

I remember walking past a Sony shop, and seeing some racing show on a HDTV. Had to double back as I saw a PS3 underneath it. Turns out it was running Gran Turismo 5 Shocked.

I now own a Samsung HDTV running my 360 sometimes on it through the HDMI. Shame the sound gets really fuzzy, but I have no idea if that's the TV or the cable.

With the Samsung I use the sound kept going off and being all weird. Kal read on the internet to plug some headphones into the port and then take them out again and it would fix it. And it did Very Happy Try that Smile
Wine And Roses
Wine And Roses
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.myspace.com/stephfromnorthdevon

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 20:48

Wine And Roses wrote:
D_C wrote:

With the Samsung I use the sound kept going off and being all weird. Kal read on the internet to plug some headphones into the port and then take them out again and it would fix it. And it did Very Happy Try that Smile

I think it worked! Thanks very much xD
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by buzzbuzz312 Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 18:51

Today is the Sabbath people.
buzzbuzz312
buzzbuzz312
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 19:40

buzzbuzz312 wrote:Today is the Sabbath people.

Indeed.. I kept it High-Def by watching Kung Fu Hustle on Blu Ray.
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next