PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Batman

+2
Tails
Uchiha Miek
6 posters

Go down

Lego Batman Empty Lego Batman

Post by Uchiha Miek Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 11:37

Lego Batman: The Videogame is a video game developed by Traveller's Tales. It will be similar to the Lego Star Wars series, in that it is both a game based on a licensed property and have environments, objects and creatures made out of Lego.

The game stars Batman and his sidekick Robin fighting crime and villainy in Gotham City. Batman's most dangerous and murderous foes have all escaped from Arkham Asylum and divided themselves into three groups, each led by a "clever" and well-known villain. Various gameplay footage shows the Joker and Harley Quinn luring Commissioner James Gordon to an abandoned amusement park where they take him captive to use in a trap for Batman. Others include Catwoman stealing a valuable diamond and Riddler outlining his plans with his group.

There are 30 true levels in the game (15 for the heroes and 15 for the villains) as well as some secret levels, including Wayne Manor in which Bruce Wayne is an unlockable character. Villain levels are unlocked as the game progresses. The hub for the heroes, similar to those in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, will be the Batcave, where you can buy figures, and see the unlockables. Alternatively, the hub for the villains is Arkham Asylum. There are many different environments in the game, usually based upon the villains' crime style including an Ice Cream Factory, a Garden Center, the Gotham Sewers, and Gotham's seedy underbelly.

Huge fan of the Lego games, can't wait for this one. Loved Star Wars, Loved Indy and sure I will love this.
Opinions?
Getting it?
Gogogo.
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Lego Batman Empty Re: Lego Batman

Post by Tails Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 12:19

I will just rent this. Like I rented The complete saga and Indiana Jones but it looks alright. I just finished Indiana Jones so I'm going to wait awhile before I rent this.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 18:33

Looks okay. I had the first two Star Wars games and I loved them because I loved lego and I loved star wars. But I haven't the foggiest about the Indiana Jones films and only have a rough idea about Batman.

How many unlockable characters is there in total?
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 19:29

Yeah, all the LEGO games are rental games imo.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 19:40

will probs rent or buy 2nd hand.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 20:38

I hated Lego Starwars... So basic, repetitive, easy, cringe worthy and BORING!
Lego games are rubbish. Neutral
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 12:23

T2 Hodgie wrote:I hated Lego Starwars... So basic, repetitive, easy, cringe worthy and BORING!
Lego games are rubbish. Neutral
Basic, okay I'll give you that.
Repetitive? Theres a great variation in levels and characters, and while most of the levels are pretty linear its not really repetitive.
Easy? Well its aimed at kids so its not exactly PDZ, but easy =/= bad
Cringe Worthy? How...? Seeing the Star Wars films in lego was hillarious.
Boring? ... How?! Theres so much to do and unlock just... HOW?! I didn't get bored once while playing any of them.
The Star Wars games where the most basic, Indy introduced so much more with more character variations and Batman will take it a step further by adding costumes that give Batman and Robin new powers, and each Villian has there own unique power.

@Swifteh; Alot... A very lot. See?

@D_C; Agree'd I rented Indy and I'll be renting this, need to rent SW:TCS at some point aswell xD
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum