PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable 2 to ship with no online co-op

+18
T2 Hodgie
Will n that
Broken_Pixel
Happy Lou
Shocksystem93
HuntingJake
Paratrooper
TKOAC
Inofa
Adamzzz
Roosetifer
Tails
Mr.Davis
CYBERFROST
Shortay
D_C
DarkChaotix
Uchiha Miek
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fable 2 to ship with no online co-op - Page 2 Empty Re: Fable 2 to ship with no online co-op

Post by Paratrooper Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:09

I can't think of anything but Mass Effect that would be good in co-op.

The next big RPGish game coming out is Fallout 3.

And that'd be shit in co-op.
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 to ship with no online co-op - Page 2 Empty Re: Fable 2 to ship with no online co-op

Post by CYBERFROST Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:11

I'd maybe play more RPG's if they had co-op, TBH.
Kicking ass with friends is always more fun.
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:12

Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:
DarkChaotix wrote:Fuck.

Off.

Microsoft.

"OMFG ONLINE CO-OP. BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT AWAY! BUT WE WON'T TELL YOU THAT FOR A FEW MONTHS, CUS WE'RE FAGGOTS LIKE THAT"

Noice 1 Mr Molyneux, hype the game up to shit, with all your online co-op shit, then not even give it to us straight away.

Noice 1.

Micrsoft? I thought it was whoever made Fable II's fault. =/

Meh, not really bothered. RPG's are always a better single player experience.

Roosetifer, RPGs are signle player experiences and always are better single player.

Yeah your right everyone hates online RPG's, oh wait...

Can you tell me where the fuck I said people hate online RPGs? Oh, right, I didn't. I said RPGs are a better single player experience rather than online.

And I didn't understand your last post. At all.

You said they are always better which is not true tbh, imagine warcraft single player- that would be just god awful. Mass Effect would have been much better in co op instead of having idiots who run infront of you to just get shot at.

And whats there not not understand?

Lost Odyssey co-op? No thank you.
Blue Dragon co-op? No thank you.
Any of the Final Fantasy games with co-op? No thank you.

Only a few RPGs would be good with co-op, Mass Effect being one of them. Other than that, your opinion is shit tbh.

Did i say all rpgs would be better in co op. no i didnt. Most JRPG's would be shit in co op, a lot of WRPG's would be awesome. Notice how you only listed JRPG's.

Notice that there's a huge difference between the amount of decent JRPGs and WRPGs and then think about what you just said.

I still think reguardless of how many WRPG's are good, they could be improved by online co op. Frankly i hate most JRPGs, so really i dont see many as good. Ive had a much better experience with what would be classed as a poor WRPG and what is classed as a good JRPG.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:30

*glad that i didn't pre order*

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:32

Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

Off.

Microsoft.

"OMFG ONLINE CO-OP. BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT AWAY! BUT WE WON'T TELL YOU THAT FOR A FEW MONTHS, CUS WE'RE FAGGOTS LIKE THAT"

Noice 1 Mr Molyneux, hype the game up to shit, with all your online co-op shit, then not even give it to us straight away.

Noice 1.

Roosetifer, RPGs are signle player experiences and always are better single player.

Can you tell me where the fuck I said people hate online RPGs? Oh, right, I didn't. I said RPGs are a better single player experience rather than online.

You said they are always better which is not true tbh, imagine warcraft single player- that would be just god awful. Mass Effect would have been much better in co op instead of having idiots who run infront of you to just get shot at.

Only a few RPGs would be good with co-op, Mass Effect being one of them. Other than that, your opinion is shit tbh.

Did i say all rpgs would be better in co op. no i didnt. Most JRPG's would be shit in co op, a lot of WRPG's would be awesome. Notice how you only listed JRPG's.

Notice that there's a huge difference between the amount of decent JRPGs and WRPGs and then think about what you just said.

I still think reguardless of how many WRPG's are good, they could be improved by online co op. Frankly i hate most JRPGs, so really i dont see many as good. Ive had a much better experience with what would be classed as a poor WRPG and what is classed as a good JRPG.

Oblivion and Fallout 3 would be awful with co-op.

Fable 2 is the only WRPG that sounds like it could work with co-op :/

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shocksystem93 Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:36

well look at it this way

they're hardly saying theres going to be NO co-op are they
Shocksystem93
Shocksystem93
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:42

Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

Off.

Microsoft.

Noice 1.

Ive always thought Oblivion would be amazing with co op. I know a few people who would agree with me, and we've not played Fallout yet so i dont really know if that would be any good with co op.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:46

Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Inofa wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:
Roosetifer wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

Off.

Microsoft.

Noice 1.

Ive always thought Oblivion would be amazing with co op. I know a few people who would agree with me, and we've not played Fallout yet so i dont really know if that would be any good with co op.

Fallout 3 is basicly Oblivion with guns. So obviously it's going to be similar ¬_¬

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Lou Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 18:55

I'd probably be spending more time in Single Player anyway so it doesn't bother me that much.
Happy Lou
Happy Lou
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 20:09

Is it that much of a big deal? Just play it single player. It wont kill you.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 20:29

Broken_Pixel wrote:Is it that much of a big deal? Just play it single player. It wont kill you.

That's not really the point though. Online co-op is one of the big draws of the game, and is something that people have already preordered it for.

Last edited by Shortay on Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 21:37; edited 2 times in total
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 21:23

Shortay wrote:
Broken_Pixel wrote:Is it that much of a big deal? Just play it single player. It wont kill you.

That's not really the point though. Online co-op is one of the big draws of the game, and is something that people have already preordered it for,

Just play the single player and develop your character. Online isn't always essential.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 22:01

Online will be added within a week? Fine by me. I can wait a week to rape all ur wives.
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 22:41

If there was an announcement tomorrow saying LBP would ship without the level creator and all you could do for a week was play the campaign, would it be a big deal? Yes.
The co-op in Fable II has been gone on about so much that it is a big deal for us to be told we wont get it straight away. Its not that I didn't expect things like this to happen though, the game has been "finished" so many times. ¬_¬

Sure, I'll still get the game, I planned on playing it through on single player first off anyway. But saying its not a big deal is stupid when blatantly most people here where looking forward to murdering eachothers families... I mean questing and having fun online. Wink
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 22:47

Uchiha Miek wrote:

If there was an announcement tomorrow saying LBP would ship without the level creator and all you could do for a week was play the campaign, would it be a big deal? Yes.
The co-op in Fable II has been gone on about so much that it is a big deal for us to be told we wont get it straight away. Its not that I didn't expect things like this to happen though, the game has been "finished" so many times. ¬_¬

Sure, I'll still get the game, I planned on playing it through on single player first off anyway. But saying its not a big deal is stupid when blatantly most people here where looking forward to murdering eachothers families... I mean questing and having fun online. Wink

Judging by the beta, the single player could keep me entertained for more than a week Smile
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 23:13

Uchiha Miek wrote:

Fable is an RPG. An RPG should have at least 30 hours of gameplay, really. I'm pretty sure LBP's campaign won't have as much as that.

And for the bolded part, WHY THE SHIT ARE YOU BOTHERED THEN?

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sat 27 Sep 2008 - 23:33

I'm not really... D:
I'm just saying that its quite an annoyance for those who did buy it for co-op in my mind.
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:05

Uchiha Miek wrote:I'm not really... D:
I'm just saying that its quite an annoyance for those who did buy it for co-op in my mind.

Well, from your post, you said it'd be a big deal. A deal as big as LBP not having map creator at launch. Then you did a '¬_¬' face to show that you are/were quite annoyed about it.

Not really bothered about it that much though. Fallout 3 and Gears 2 are gonna be WAY better IMO, as well as CoD: WaW and Banjo.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:08

I may get Fable II when I get a 360. I didn't really like Fable though, I thought it was a bit to pretentious for its own good.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:10

Adamzzz wrote:

Well, from your post, you said it'd be a big deal. A deal as big as LBP not having map creator at launch. Then you did a '¬_¬' face to show that you are/were quite annoyed about it.

Why are you so bothered that it bothers others?
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:22

Adamzzz wrote:

Not really bothered about it that much though. Fallout 3 and Gears 2 are gonna be WAY better IMO, as well as CoD: WaW and Banjo.

I was ¬_¬ing the fact that the ammount of times the game has been "finished" is getting stupid. Razz
It is a big deal for some, just not for me. xD
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:41

CYBERFROST wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

Because it bothers me when people get bothered about something so little that will be fixed within 7 days. When Halo 3 came out, everyone didn't do co-op on their first playthrough. I reckon alot of people won't do a full playthrough co-op before they do it single player.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 1:04

Adamzzz wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

Because it bothers me when people get bothered about something so little that will be fixed within 7 days. When Halo 3 came out, everyone didn't do co-op on their first playthrough. I reckon alot of people won't do a full playthrough co-op before they do it single player.
Well, tbf, they're HOPING it will be fixed within the week of release. It could take longer. (Kinda like how The Behemoth are hard at work on the Castle Crashers patch. Wink)
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 1:06

Wink indeed. ._.
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuhuik Sun 28 Sep 2008 - 20:38

Well thats a bitch...

I'll buy it anyway but lack of co-op from the start is disgraceful after the main hype of the game was its online capabilities.
Ryuhuik
Ryuhuik
Pistol Whipper

http://leftoverlounge.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next