PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD5 beta codes when you preorder at Game.co.uk

+16
Shaun2k5
AndyMatronic
CYBERFROST
TKOAC
Roosetifer
Elmand
Uchiha Miek
D_C
Shortay
HuntingJake
Broken_Pixel
Shocksystem93
T2 Hodgie
Happy Lou
Will n that
AlexCous
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COD5 beta codes when you preorder at Game.co.uk - Page 2 Empty Re: COD5 beta codes when you preorder at Game.co.uk

Post by Will n that Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 11:19

Got my code at last cheers
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

COD5 beta codes when you preorder at Game.co.uk - Page 2 Empty Re: COD5 beta codes when you preorder at Game.co.uk

Post by Broken_Pixel Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 18:23

Anyone played it yet?
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 19:07

I got a second code today but this time from callofduty.com. Already gave it away though.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 19:44

got my beta key from being a website member.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 20:50

This game is win. War gametype FTW

But yeah, ive had like 10 MTAF's begging for a cod5 beta code. You were too lazy to get one in the first place so dont go begging for one.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 20:58

Elmand wrote:This game is win. War gametype FTW

But yeah, ive had like 10 MTAF's begging for a cod5 beta code. You were too lazy to get one in the first place so dont go begging for one.

Or maybe they tried and couldn't get one...
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 21:13

CYBERFROST wrote:

When callofduty are basically giving them out easily, about 3 sites have had 20,000 codes to give out at prime english times (5pm) If they really wanted one then theyd have got one instead of offering sex for beta codes.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 21:38

Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:

When callofduty are basically giving them out easily, about 3 sites have had 20,000 codes to give out at prime english times (5pm) If they really wanted one then theyd have got one instead of offering sex for beta codes.

Still not enough for everyone, stop being such a jerk. =/
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyMatronic Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 22:17

Used my code. Now everyone's messaging me asking for it...

I wished I sold it now.
AndyMatronic
AndyMatronic
COG Recruit

http://www.leftoverlounge.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 22:31

Like Elmand, I've had a few MTAF's, I was lucky enough to get this code (Ross <3) so no can do from me I'm afraid.
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 22:54

CYBERFROST wrote:
Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:

The fact is, if people couldn't get one. Tough. They seem to be begging people who were actually bothered to get a code to give them one because "They need it" or whatever.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:03

Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:
Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:

The fact is, if people couldn't get one. Tough. They seem to be begging people who were actually bothered to get a code to give them one because "They need it" or whatever.

Amen
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:11

Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:
Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:

You don't know they havn't tried. I know people that tried on the sites and on Callofduty.com.
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:15

CYBERFROST wrote:
Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:
Elmand wrote:
CYBERFROST wrote:

You don't know they havn't tried. I know people that tried on the sites and on Callofduty.com.

I know people who've tried and succeeded, just because they succeeded doesnt mean people need to be begging for beta codes. Heck theres a give me a beta code on the xbox.com forums with 33 pages in one day.

At the end of the day, lots of people tried, the people who were first got the codes. People shouldn't be acting like spoilt brats sending messages "Oh please can you give me a beta code I'm gonna die in 3 weeks" and should instead try and get a beta code another way, if they really wanted a beta code, they would have been on eurogamer at 5pm, or gamekult on saturday.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:23

Don't ask you don't get.
About half the people on this forum got a code by asking another person. Are they all spoilt brats?
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:39

CYBERFROST wrote:Don't ask you don't get.
About half the people on this forum got a code by asking another person. Are they all spoilt brats?

In a way yes. You can ask kindly maybe, but when people are constantly spamming me on live saying "Hey have you got a spare beta code" etc and most people wont actually play it.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:42

I asked'r :] ...But only once. And it was through the "1st person to PM me get'rs teh code" comps. So...

I can understand if people are asking over and over, begging and fighting for a code. Then they're little bitching fucknuts, or.. whatever. :G
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaun2k5 Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:45

Elmand wrote:

In a way yes. You can ask kindly maybe, but when people are constantly spamming me on live saying "Hey have you got a spare beta code" etc and most people wont actually play it.

So delete them off your list then?

Pretty simple logic

Shaun2k5
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyMatronic Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 23:57

I wish I didn't use my code and that I sold it now.

This game is terrible...
AndyMatronic
AndyMatronic
COG Recruit

http://www.leftoverlounge.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 0:13

AndyMatronic wrote:I wish I didn't use my code and that I sold it now.

This game is terrible...

Yes I would prefer sex too.
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by TroopahFTW Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 1:25

Elmand wrote:

Or they never understood exactly what they had to do, or changed there mind about getting a code, or thought maybe someone would have a spare code lying around and wouldn't mind giving it to them. Quite a few possibilities tbh.
TroopahFTW
TroopahFTW
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 1:47

Its really good, needed more than 3 maps though.
Either way, full game should be win.
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 15:50

Got a code from the website yesturday. Got Gold today. Downloading it now. Internet's about to go off.

FUCK SAKE.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 16:22

I HAVE HAD SOOOOOO MANY ***** MESSAGES ASKING ME FOR MY CODE EVEN THOUGH PPL CAN CLEARLY SEE I HAVE USED IT!!!!

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Wed 15 Oct 2008 - 16:38

You don't have to blank swearing out on this forum...

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next