PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts?

+4
CYBERFROST
DarkChaotix
Godfrey
Youth On Paper
8 posters

Go down

Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts? Empty Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts?

Post by Youth On Paper Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:43

Any chance of getting gamertag and PSN ID fields in our profiles? Then getting that information displayed on the left of our posts, with post count, age and all that business?
Youth On Paper
Youth On Paper
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts? Empty Re: Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts?

Post by Godfrey Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:45

Sounds like a decent idea.

Godfrey
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts? Empty Re: Gamertag/PSN ID in profiles and posts?

Post by DarkChaotix Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:47

Youth On Paper wrote:Any chance of getting gamertag and PSN ID fields in our profiles? Then getting that information displayed on the left of our posts, with post count, age and all that business?

I was just thinking of that. I've seen it implemented on other forums, and I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to add a new thing such as the loaction thingy to the side.
DarkChaotix
DarkChaotix
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:56

Along with Steam users? :3
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:26

I looking into this. There's a feature on the forum which I've got turned off atm which could do this so I'll put that up for testing soon.

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://prisonrules.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Youth On Paper Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:28

Admin wrote:I looking into this. There's a feature on the forum which I've got turned off atm which could do this so I'll put that up for testing soon.

Score
Youth On Paper
Youth On Paper
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by LightSamus Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 2:14

I thought this too. Would be even better if it could be made to appear underneath your username on posts just like location. Could it be done?
LightSamus
LightSamus
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Lizardo Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 2:17

LightSamus wrote:I thought this too. Would be even better if it could be made to appear underneath your username on posts just like location. Could it be done?

I think that's what he meant in the first place.

It can definitely be done, it's like that on LoL. I'll still just have mine as my sig though, since I cba to make a new one. :3
Senor Lizardo
Senor Lizardo

Location : Montgomery. Apparently there's some sort of mini-mall here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxicity Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 19:47

Hurrrrrrrrr. Make it happen.

;D
Toxicity
Toxicity
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down