PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few...

+4
Shortay
Firryn
Broken_Pixel
AlexCous
8 posters

Go down

Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few... Empty Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few...

Post by AlexCous Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:17

Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few... MotorstormPR

Three Speech has just heard that a demo of hotly anticipated off-road racer, MotorStorm Pacific Rift (as if we need to explain what MSPR is to you guys…) will be made available to a lucky few next Thursday. Some of you lucky lucky people will be selected at random to receive an email with a voucher code allowing you to download the demo, with it being made available to everyone else next month.

http://threespeech.com/blog/2008/09/motorstorm-pacific-rift-demo-to-be-released-next-week-to-lucky-few/

Might aswell post this here, too...

[PS3A] What Trophies can we expect, and will the title be Home-compatible? Are these 'day-one' launch features, or will the game require a future patch?

[NK] Trophies are in day 1 with the usual crop of 'finish the game' and 'progression through the game' awards, but there are also some surprises in here that will really have you hunting out the places to make that perfect long jump, finding a driver to knock over etc. Home support will be along later, but rest assured we have some awesome trophies to really integrate into the game.

http://www.ps3attitude.com/2008/09/motorstorm-q-lacking-home-support-long.html

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few... Empty Re: Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few...

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:25

I didn't really like the first one. But I may give this one a shot, I doubt I'll get a e-mail though.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few... Empty Re: Motorstorm: Pacific rift demo next Thursday for a lucky few...

Post by Firryn Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:29

Read about this. It'll be available on the 11th for Americans who buy Qore too ;\
Firryn
Firryn
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:34

Firryn wrote:Read about this. It'll be available on the 11th for Americans who buy Qore too ;\

The American have already got it, I believe.
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 18:14

I quite enjoyed the first one, which is odd as I generally don't enjoy 'realistic' racing games. Still not too sure about this one though.
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Firryn Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 18:19

Broken_Pixel wrote:
Firryn wrote:Read about this. It'll be available on the 11th for Americans who buy Qore too ;\

Narp [link].
Firryn
Firryn
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 18:39

Firryn wrote:
Broken_Pixel wrote:

Narp [link].

Oh, PS3 Fanboy lied then Suspect

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/04/american-psn-releases-for-september-4th/
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexCous Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 12:49

We're going to lava world... With some damn nice scenery:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39683.html

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by TKOAC Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 17:38

Got sent an email saying I can haz MotorStorm 2 demo. Downloading now! Very Happy
TKOAC
TKOAC
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 18:00

TKOAC wrote:Got sent an email saying I can haz MotorStorm 2 demo. Downloading now! Very Happy

Just as I read that I checked my email and I have the demo too! Can't wait to try it. ;D
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Firryn Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 18:04

/has demo
Firryn
Firryn
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 18:37

Any good?
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexCous Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 15:36

Lols, I love the way you can now duck on bikes, saved me several times. Monster truck is also good - The way you can just drive over them, but at the risk of flipping/speed.

AlexCous
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 16:32

I enjoyed the demo a lot, very fun and the graphics are just superb.

I'll get it eventually for sure.
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Iarwain Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 11:55

I still haven't played it, despite getting the voucher code e-mailed to me a few days ago Laughing

I'll get round to playing it later I'd imagine. I'm too addicted to Mass Effect and Bioshock to play anything else though =/
Iarwain
Iarwain
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken_Pixel Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 15:25

Can you only use the codes once?
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 9:38

I probably won't bother. The original Motorstorm was alright, but my finger used to hold down the accelerate trigger always ached bad whilst playing it. ¬_¬ And of course, the game was annoying. You crash in it way too easily, and whilst it's funny at first it just becomes frustrating, you can lose a race easily because of one little crash.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobohodo Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 0:37

I didn't get a code...oh well. I hope to get this by Christmas.
Hobohodo
Hobohodo
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down