PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spore : How will you create the Universe?

+7
Elmand
Paratrooper
Wine And Roses
DarkChaotix
Tails
D_C
Broken_Pixel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spore : How will you create the Universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spore : How will you create the Universe?

Post by Swifteh Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 21:22

TaoFire wrote:
Swifteh wrote:
Timmy_the_tortoise wrote:
D_C wrote:
Timmy_the_tortoise wrote:
Swifteh wrote:My Laptop doesn't have enough power to run this. Also I find RTS dull and uninteresting. However the free creator creator looked kewl.

I find that hard to believe.

Maybe its an Eee *shudder*

Not technically a laptop then. Razz

I downloaded the trial get everything I need then (took a whole freaking day) kicks me in the balls and says my graphics card isn't powerful enough. It's 1 or 2 years old now.

SORRY..

you can't be running a 1 - 2 year old lappy that can't run a game designed to run at low spec on 5 - 6 year old desktops T_T seriously.. you must have a TERRIBlE lappy.

It's a Packard Bell Easynote. I haven't the foggiest how powerful my graphics card is. It can run Zoo Tycoon so I'm happy.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Spore : How will you create the Universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spore : How will you create the Universe?

Post by Broken_Pixel Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 2:06

Yay, another Zoo Tycoon fan. That game owned. Serously. I was addicted to this and Age of Empires 2 back in the day Smile (When I was about 7/8ish)
Broken_Pixel
Broken_Pixel
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2