PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you currently whoring?

+18
King Danana
Kamizoroe
OcelotDan
CYBERFROST
Squadala
Elmand
Wine And Roses
Timmy_the_tortoise
AlexCous
Exodist
Inofa
Adamzzz
D_C
Swifteh
Uchiha Miek
T2 Hodgie
Mr.Davis
Paratrooper
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are you currently whoring? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you currently whoring?

Post by Exodist Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 20:29

Swifteh wrote:
Exodist wrote:
Wine And Roses wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

And Exodist, get the last few on Blue Dragon please. I wanna see someone who's 1000'd it. Although you'll most definately have to do another playthrough and follow the guide for the monster/item records...

Yes! This! I've seen some Japanese gamertags that have 1000g'd it. Only game I know of that doesn't give you an achievement for completing the fucking game!! Surely like 5 bosses are an achievement?

I'll go for it, but I dunno if I'll do it. I was planning on getting 100 Monster Fights, then doing new game plus (probably one up from normal, so I don't spend too much time messing around but its a bit harder), hoping to get the Monster and Item record achievements along they way. Bar the first mini-game (closing the door at the start lol) I have a save point at every mini-game, so I can go back to try them anytime. I only need the Ostrich and Laser one though. 100 Monster Fights is a pain though, it takes me like, 5 minutes just to get 1. ¬_¬

That's easy to get.

Outside of Jibral Castle there's those Bird things and the Millipede solider things (sorry haven't played this game for ages) get those in your encounter ring you see "MONSTER FIGHT!" in big letters then just run. Rinse and repeat. Also helps with the 50 flees achievement.

Yeah I tried that. Took ages to get a fight, but I'll see about it next time I try. I also plan to try and not get both of the 0G shame achievements, but we'll see.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

What are you currently whoring? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you currently whoring?

Post by Paratrooper Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:41

I've got all 1000 now.

Time for the last 2 on CoD4.

EDIT: Now they are done.

Now what to whore?
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 10:25

Exodist wrote:
Swifteh wrote:
Exodist wrote:
Wine And Roses wrote:
Adamzzz wrote:

And Exodist, get the last few on Blue Dragon please. I wanna see someone who's 1000'd it. Although you'll most definately have to do another playthrough and follow the guide for the monster/item records...

Yes! This! I've seen some Japanese gamertags that have 1000g'd it. Only game I know of that doesn't give you an achievement for completing the fucking game!! Surely like 5 bosses are an achievement?

I'll go for it, but I dunno if I'll do it. I was planning on getting 100 Monster Fights, then doing new game plus (probably one up from normal, so I don't spend too much time messing around but its a bit harder), hoping to get the Monster and Item record achievements along they way. Bar the first mini-game (closing the door at the start lol) I have a save point at every mini-game, so I can go back to try them anytime. I only need the Ostrich and Laser one though. 100 Monster Fights is a pain though, it takes me like, 5 minutes just to get 1. ¬_¬

That's easy to get.

Outside of Jibral Castle there's those Bird things and the Millipede solider things (sorry haven't played this game for ages) get those in your encounter ring you see "MONSTER FIGHT!" in big letters then just run. Rinse and repeat. Also helps with the 50 flees achievement.

Yeah I tried that. Took ages to get a fight, but I'll see about it next time I try. I also plan to try and not get both of the 0G shame achievements, but we'll see.

Go to that hospital below ground and get the ice and fire dog in a fight. They're always next to each other so shouldn't be a problem, really.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paratrooper Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 0:25

All but Overkill has been gotten on Halo 3 now.

Need something new :G
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 0:30

Halo 3, Team SWAT.

I find it sooooooo fun for some reason.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 1:23

Um, Halo2 PC I guess. Few more and I'll be happy with what I've got.
Online is fucking awesome though.
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 16:44

Grinding my way through Lego Star Wars: Orig Tril. God awesome AWFUL! game. As soon as I hit 1,100,000 studs however, the achievements will be rolling in. I can get a very easy 300+G. I just need to do the first level 5 more times... Eugh, I hate it!

Next will be the shite racer; Sega Rally. When I get it back off my mate that is. Just need to complete the championship - get enough points to unlock all the cources and that'll be me finished. ...Another 200 or so. =)

Exodist has shodowrun!? O.O
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 18:16

T2 Hodgie wrote:Grinding my way through Lego Star Wars: Orig Tril. God awesome AWFUL! game. As soon as I hit 1,100,000 studs however, the achievements will be rolling in. I can get a very easy 300+G. I just need to do the first level 5 more times... Eugh, I hate it!

Next will be the shite racer; Sega Rally. When I get it back off my mate that is. Just need to complete the championship - get enough points to unlock all the cources and that'll be me finished. ...Another 200 or so. =)

Dude, how is Lego Star Wars awful? It's good. And fun, y'know, what games are meant to be? And tbh, there's an easy 500/600 I'd say.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 19:00

Adamzzz wrote:
T2 Hodgie wrote:Grinding my way through Lego Star Wars: Orig Tril. God awesome AWFUL! game. As soon as I hit 1,100,000 studs however, the achievements will be rolling in. I can get a very easy 300+G. I just need to do the first level 5 more times... Eugh, I hate it!

Dude, how is Lego Star Wars awful? It's good. And fun, y'know, what games are meant to be? And tbh, there's an easy 500/600 I'd say.

This.
If you don't like Lego Star Wars there must be something wrong with you. >C
*Pulls arms off*
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 20:35

Not really. My friend brought it around and I thought it was terrible. Really did not get on with the game, so I borrowed Two Worlds instead.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 0:54

I see. Shadowrun is great, once you get the hang of everything that's going on. I love it because there's so many ways to play, and so (for me) the game never gets boring. =)

And I hates Lego Starwars!! Teh Orig Tril (Not teh comp sag) ..It's boring, not fun! >.<
Its so basic and bland, repetetive and cringe worthy (The game isn't funny D=<) ..It sucks.
What makes it worse is that you have to go through the levels without dying in order to get achievements. And complete the game XXX% to get XXXGS.

BAH! I hates it!
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by OcelotDan Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 2:07

Lost Odyssey, gonna go for the full GS, no matter how long it takes :G (haven't even finished disk one yet...)

Also, trying to get to Lv55 on CoD4 online. May as well, y'know...currently Lv44 or so :G
OcelotDan
OcelotDan
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 9:26

Im back onto Civ Rev. I loved it at first but then I stopped playing it, but im addicted again. Im gonna try and get 1000 on it, but I probably wont. I just got 1000 on Guitar Hero 3 so thats over with (although Ill still probably play it, im just done with the achievements) so im gonna finish up the achievements on Guitar Hero 2. Then Im gonna try and 1000 Blue Dragon... Just for Adam. Wink
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 10:16

Exodist wrote:Im back onto Civ Rev. I loved it at first but then I stopped playing it, but im addicted again. Im gonna try and get 1000 on it, but I probably wont. I just got 1000 on Guitar Hero 3 so thats over with (although Ill still probably play it, im just done with the achievements) so im gonna finish up the achievements on Guitar Hero 2. Then Im gonna try and 1000 Blue Dragon... Just for Adam. Wink

GOOGGOOGG

I'm trying to get 1000 on Halo 3 atm. Then after I get bored I'll try and 1000 the near impossible GTA. D:

Maybe GRAW 1, I dunno. Razz

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 19:10

Not really whoring, but I'm playing through Kameo (What a game), and thats giving out quite a lot of GS. I broke 10,000 just now after beating a boss (which givves you 100G every time)...
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamizoroe Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 20:06

I'm not whoring coz I play games for fun. I haven't been on my 360 in a couple of days but I was on SCIV which if I was whoring, would have 1000/1000 in by now. And when I'm on Halo and CoD4 I'm playing with you guys.
Kamizoroe
Kamizoroe
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by King Danana Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 15:59

Viva Pinata.
I'm not realy whoring it, but I've been playing it a lot recently, I just started to get up to the more valuable pinata, so it's all good at the moment.
King Danana
King Danana
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 21:57

I'm tempted to go for the 1000 on force unleashed, itd make it last longer and itd be a challenge.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 1:37

Elmand wrote:I'm tempted to go for the 1000 on force unleashed, itd make it last longer and itd be a challenge.

This actually.

Currently on my first playthrough on the 'Sith Warrior' (Normal) and enjoying it a lot. I'm getting the holocons I can going through now but I'll get all of them on my next playthrough on 'Sith Master'. The achievements generally seem easy enough but I'd say playing through on the hardest difficulty may prove a challenge...
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 19:19

Shortay wrote:
Elmand wrote:I'm tempted to go for the 1000 on force unleashed, itd make it last longer and itd be a challenge.

This actually.

Currently on my first playthrough on the 'Sith Warrior' (Normal) and enjoying it a lot. I'm getting the holocons I can going through now but I'll get all of them on my next playthrough on 'Sith Master'. The achievements generally seem easy enough but I'd say playing through on the hardest difficulty may prove a challenge...

I havent found many problems with sith master yet, Ive done 3 levels. Raxus Prime scrap guardians can be a bitch though so force lightning is a god send.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 19:24

No cerain achievmen but i borrowed NFS most wanted off a friend, so im playing through that. Im thinking of buying a new game to play, hopefully something with some good achievments.
Either:
BIM:HH
Pure
TNA ( yes im sad enough )

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 20:59

Castle Crashers. Still got people to complete it with...

Then I might try and get a few games of All you can Quaff to see if can get achievements.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 9:34

Well I've finally got 1000 on Civ Rev, so I guess im onto Two Worlds now. I know, Two Worlds' presentation is absolutely dire, but the gameplay itself ain't so bad... I love RPGs and Im borrowing it off a friend, I couldn't resist.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 21:37

My Friends lending me Enchanted Arms, and I'm rather enjoying it. Smile First RPG I've seiously played for a while. XD
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChaotix Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 22:12

Uchiha Miek wrote:My Friends lending me Enchanted Arms, and I'm rather enjoying it. Smile First RPG I've seiously played for a while. XD

What happened to completing LO?

HUH?

You digust me.
DarkChaotix
DarkChaotix
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum