PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you currently whoring?

+18
King Danana
Kamizoroe
OcelotDan
CYBERFROST
Squadala
Elmand
Wine And Roses
Timmy_the_tortoise
AlexCous
Exodist
Inofa
Adamzzz
D_C
Swifteh
Uchiha Miek
T2 Hodgie
Mr.Davis
Paratrooper
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are you currently whoring? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently whoring?

Post by CYBERFROST Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 22:15

CoD4 - Intel
Lego Star Wars TCS - 1000 GS :G
Medal of Honer Airborne - Upgrade everything
Kameo - Need to complete
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

What are you currently whoring? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently whoring?

Post by Uchiha Miek Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 22:39

DarkChaotix wrote:
Uchiha Miek wrote:My Friends lending me Enchanted Arms, and I'm rather enjoying it. Smile First RPG I've seiously played for a while. XD

What happened to completing LO?

HUH?

You digust me.
... Sad Am sorry Daz.
I'll do it after Enchanted Arms... I SWEAR. D=
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Shortay Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 0:10

I'm playing Episode 2 of The Orange Box at the moment, trying to get all of the achievements for that Episode since it's my second playthough of it. Smile

Going for Little Rocket Man and Get Some Grub at the same time is hard. =O
Shortay
Shortay
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 9:31

Uchiha Miek wrote:My Friends lending me Enchanted Arms, and I'm rather enjoying it. Smile First RPG I've seiously played for a while. XD

It ain't that bad is it? The Voice Acting is laughable, but the battle system is rather fun and unique, I quite enjoyed it. Plus, EA WILL take you 40 hours to complete, it's quite long.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 22:08

Exodist wrote:

It ain't that bad is it? The Voice Acting is laughable, but the battle system is rather fun and unique, I quite enjoyed it. Plus, EA WILL take you 40 hours to complete, it's quite long.
Makoto had me covering my ears his voice was so bad... Sad
Apart from that, the rest is okay. xD
I hope to get a 1000 from it, and would I be right in guessing you get the full 1000 for completing it? Razz
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 22:39

Uchiha Miek wrote:
Exodist wrote:

Makoto had me covering my ears his voice was so bad... Sad
Apart from that, the rest is okay. xD
I hope to get a 1000 from it, and would I be right in guessing you get the full 1000 for completing it? Razz

Yep, every single achievement in the game is for defeating a boss. It can get quite challenging at times too, especially the whole VP system (is it VP?). Either way, you know the percentage you get at the save/load screen? That's your progress through the game, to give you a little idea how long it is. When you beat the game, it reaches 100%, so it doesn't go up when you do side-quests or anything. Enjoy the rest of it.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 0:14

FINALLY got my ghost character I was after. Now those undefeatable achievements should be a walk in the park (for the levels without vehicles obviously as you can can still get blown up >.<) ...I've already got 60G from playing for about half an hour today. =)
So I should have around 700'ish when I'm finished with the game.

There is NO way I'm going for the 100G 100% achievement, or any of the vehicles. They just make me sick. =3
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyMatronic Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 4:10

Trying to get the 25 kills in sudden death on SC1.

The only achievement I need from it.
AndyMatronic
AndyMatronic
COG Recruit

http://www.leftoverlounge.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum