PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achievements you are proud of.

+41
Shortay
Shaun2k5
Will n that
AndyMatronic
Inofa
SuperH
Uchiha Miek
Squadala
TroopahFTW
Slipknotidge
Roosetifer
LJG 91
Swifteh
Lawman_05
saunderscowie
PureFifaRules
Link2u
Happy Lou
HuntingJake
Purple Kitsune
Ryuhuik
Darklight
Tails
T2 Hodgie
Carth X
Wine And Roses
Captain Calcium
Timmy_the_tortoise
Godfrey
Adamzzz
FlibbityFliAwesome
OcelotDan
Toxicity
Youth On Paper
CYBERFROST
Exodist
Iarwain
Paratrooper
Elmand
Senor Lizardo
Mr.Davis
45 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Achievements you are proud of. - Page 3 Empty Re: Achievements you are proud of.

Post by Exodist Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 21:07

@Swifteh

I have like, over 5 million gold on Blue Dragon. My most proud achievements for BD though are probably getting Rank 99 for every single class for every Shadow and getting level 99 for all characters. Took me a helluva lotta time.

I also just got 500 wins online on Guitar Hero III. Smile
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Achievements you are proud of. - Page 3 Empty Re: Achievements you are proud of.

Post by Tails Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 21:14

Exodist wrote:@Swifteh

I have like, over 5 million gold on Blue Dragon. My most proud achievements for BD though are probably getting Rank 99 for every single class for every Shadow and getting level 99 for all characters. Took me a helluva lotta time.

Now for 750K Razz .
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:12

Achievements you are proud of. - Page 3 TTFAF750k

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 19:36

Elmand wrote:

Achievements you are proud of. - Page 3 TTFAF750k

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

94% notes hit? 337 Note Streak? Considering that's 750K thats not even a lot (ie, not as high percent or note streak as I thought). Although I might try getting 98-100% with best SP on Ernten Was Wir Saen first, considering I got 630K with 92% notes hit and my own SP path, I think with a bit of practice I could get 750K. And I when I say a bit of practice, I mean a lot. Shocked
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 21:46

Well done for raining on my parade...
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 9:27

Swifteh wrote:

Well done for raining on my parade...

Smile I just felt it was necessary to point out that I had those achievements, since I had forgotten about them but I'm quite proud of them. Do you know how many hours of constant grinding that took!?
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by TroopahFTW Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 19:01

Guitar Hero 3: 5* all Expert songs was pretty awesome. I think I was first person on ONM to get it, I might be wrong though, haven't checked.

Beating TTFAF was pretty good aswell, just cause that's what most people are like 'OMG UR AWESUM' at the most.

1,000,000 points in Co-Op was good. We got it first on Stockholm Syndrome but recently got it on Operation Ground and Pound.

I could get 58/59 on GH3 easily, but it's so time consuming more than anything.

FIFA08: Winning a match on Legendary was quite satisfying.
TroopahFTW
TroopahFTW
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 20:28

TroopahFTW wrote:Guitar Hero 3: 5* all Expert songs was pretty awesome. I think I was first person on ONM to get it, I might be wrong though, haven't checked.

Beating TTFAF was pretty good aswell, just cause that's what most people are like 'OMG UR AWESUM' at the most.

1,000,000 points in Co-Op was good. We got it first on Stockholm Syndrome but recently got it on Operation Ground and Pound.

I could get 58/59 on GH3 easily, but it's so time consuming more than anything.

FIFA08: Winning a match on Legendary was quite satisfying.

I believe you got it first, then Sonic666, then me, and that's all so far. And yeah, I've played so many people online who've added me as a friend, purely because of my achievements. I got 1Million points on One with one of my friends, who I also 5* Expert Coop Career with.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 14:31

Just got Liberty City Minute in 12 hours 53 minutes. lol

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadala Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 4:38

Chaos Master achievement on Sonic 2. I've never actually gotten all 7 emeralds before ... I always used to use the old 19,65,09,17 & 04,01,02,06 cheat
Squadala
Squadala
Uchiha Ninja

http://cazzyd.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 11:34

Quite proud of getting 1000/1000 on Viva Pinata

Oh and the Jonin achievement on Naruto. The ammount of online I had to play, Getting bad rep for beating people who where crap and needed someone to blame.
>_<
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Paratrooper Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 17:42

@Miek, the RoaN online achievements, and a few of the singleplayer were stupid. You had to get pretty fucking pro to be able to do it. The Jonin achievement was one of those stupid ones. The 100% people was stupidly time consuming. And bugger if I'm gonna find all the coins.

Though, pulling off Gaara's mega awesome combo to kill a pro Rock Lee'er to get that achievement was awesome.

Sasuke's was a bit easier to get, as he has his rape combo where he knocks them from one side to the other. Then triple Sharingan for massive evadage.

Ah, that was a fun game.

Just got the 1* star on all Dark Avenger scenes in Stuntman. Not so much hard as irritating, cause you have to have be good to be that pro.
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 18:22

I found the single player really fun, and while a few side missions where grindy and annoying, on the whole I enjoyed it Smile
The Chunin Exam ones I have (Rock Lee, Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Neji and Haku) I'm quite proud of aswell. I mean for a few, Neji and Haku being the mai ones I remember, I was playing for hours for them. >_<
Can't wait for "The Broken Bond", wonder what achievements they will give it... xD
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Paratrooper Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 18:35

Broken Bond is going to be rather awesome. I love how you can have a sort of party now. And I also thought the single player was awesome. I can't believe there were people who had a go because it was too easy or it didn't have the japanese voices. Naggy wankers. It was a great game.

Thinking back, other achievements I'm proud of are those from .skate. These are the "Icon Trickster", "Icon Racer" and "Master Flicker" awards. Really time consuming and worth 100gs each.

"Keep Playing" aka, 100% the campaign was a pretty hard achievement, as some of the challenges were tough.

I loved that game for sure.

And beating Ikaruga was pretty a tad hard.
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by TroopahFTW Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 2:02

750k didn't make me feel good Sad
TroopahFTW
TroopahFTW
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:46

Mercs2 - "You have pissed off everyone in Venezuela. " xD
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:53

Spoiler:

On VP:TiP. Due to the fact I found them both by luck ^_^

Oh and if there is an achievement for having all the desert animals then I've nearly got that too. Which'll make me proud.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 22:29

Medal of Honor Airborne - Death From Above
One of the hard ones, IMO. You have to chute down onto an enemy and kick them in the face. =D
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 23:39

TroopahFTW wrote:750k didn't make me feel good Sad

Let me guess, All Nightmare Long? If not, then WOW. But yeah, Im getting it next monday, can't wait. Im definitely gonna get 1000/1000 for Guitar Hero. I can't fail. I must not fail...
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by TroopahFTW Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 0:14

Exodist wrote:

Let me guess, All Nightmare Long? If not, then WOW. But yeah, Im getting it next monday, can't wait. Im definitely gonna get 1000/1000 for Guitar Hero. I can't fail. I must not fail...

I urge you to try and get it on a hard song. You will feel so much better. When I 5* Raining Blood I went crazy cause I'd been trying for so long, when I got 750k, I was 'meh'.
TroopahFTW
TroopahFTW
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodist Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 9:27

TroopahFTW wrote:
Exodist wrote:

I urge you to try and get it on a hard song. You will feel so much better. When I 5* Raining Blood I went crazy cause I'd been trying for so long, when I got 750k, I was 'meh'.

But... 1000! Plus I can't do it on any other song. Can't do TTFAF or DWDTG (only 4* on both of them). Definitely not gonna get it on the Dragonforce DLC, and getting 100% on Ernten is a big no. When I get it, the fact I'll have 1000/1000 will make me happy enough.
Exodist
Exodist
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperH Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:21

prolly mile high club. it's been the onyl hard one so far.

Last edited by SuperH on Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
SuperH
SuperH
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmand Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 19:25

Exodist wrote:
TroopahFTW wrote:
Exodist wrote:

But... 1000! Plus I can't do it on any other song. Can't do TTFAF or DWDTG (only 4* on both of them). Definitely not gonna get it on the Dragonforce DLC, and getting 100% on Ernten is a big no. When I get it, the fact I'll have 1000/1000 will make me happy enough.

Thats the whole point of the achievement, so only the best could get the achievement, but the metallica DLC has ruined that so now many more people can get the 750k. I doubt ill get the death magnetic DLC anyways, but if I ever do get 750k, Id much rather do it without relying on a easy DLC song with lots of notes.

Elmand
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 19:40

I'll get Death Magnetic DLC for the songs, not for the easy 750K. Ironically, All Nightmare Long is my favourite song on the new album so I'll be playing it alot anyway Laughing
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamzzz Sun 21 Sep 2008 - 3:55

Achievements you are proud of. - Page 3 Seriouslyzg0

End. Of.

Adamzzz
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next