PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

+24
AlexCous
TaoFire
buzzbuzz312
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Miek
Squadala
Paratrooper
Wine And Roses
Roosetifer
T2 Hodgie
Will n that
Inofa
Captain Calcium
Kamizoroe
Tails
GeordieSquires
Purple Kitsune
Senor Lizardo
Slipknotidge
HuntingJake
Happy Lou
D_C
Mr.Davis
Timmy_the_tortoise
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

Post by T2 Hodgie Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 22:39

*Have Got*
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever - Page 2 Empty Re: The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

Post by Tails Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 23:04

I managed to get the last copy Razz . It wasn't on the shelf but the ps3 version was so I asked someone they said if it wasn't on the self its not their. So I decided to ask someone else and I managed to get one.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 1:45

Okies, so I seem to have the hang of things now. Good game too, not great, but a hella fun! ;D
...I just spent a few minutes on the 1st heli side mission thing you get from the heli mission guy. o.O ...And I have no Idea what to do. Grab and lift to +5M = done, but it doesn't move on from there >.<
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 2:18

You need to pile things up to get the toolbox to the right height without being held by the copter.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 2:26

D_C wrote:You need to pile things up to get the toolbox to the right height without being held by the copter.

Ahh! Ta, I'll do that tomorrow. (y)
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:05

Awesome game. If anyone on my friends list wants to co-op, feel free to just drop right in. Timmy decided to yesterday, much to my surprise. 50G out of nowhere affraid
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 13:10

I got like 120G when I first went online with it. affraid Indeed
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 19:12

I'll play sometime willl. i got 100Gs for sum1 joining my game.
50 for playing co op
and 50 for palying co op with someone who has that achievment,

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:25

HuntingJake wrote:I'll play sometime willl. i got 100Gs for sum1 joining my game.
50 for playing co op
That someone was me Rolling Eyes . I was playing with will for a little while but I had to go.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:59

Yeah really like this game so far, just great fun really. Im up for co op any time guys.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 22:50

Tails wrote:
HuntingJake wrote:I'll play sometime willl. i got 100Gs for sum1 joining my game.
50 for playing co op
That someone was me Rolling Eyes . I was playing with will for a little while but I had to go.
Nah i got it before I played with you... sorry to let you down.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamizoroe Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 23:34

HuntingJake wrote:
Tails wrote:
50 for playing co op
Nah i got it before I played with you... sorry to let you down.

Try and spread the achievement around to your friends list, people will appreciate it.
Kamizoroe
Kamizoroe
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 10:00

Whoever said i haven't been passing it around when I can, not many people on my friends list have the game.
Also does anybody else think that they will bring out VS online game modes as DLC?

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 13:18

HuntingJake wrote:
Also does anybody else think that they will bring out VS online game modes as DLC?

I really hope so, as it would benefit some sort of multiplayer apart from co-op.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Wine And Roses Fri 12 Sep 2008 - 15:30

omg whats with the achievements :O I got 305g whilst playing with Will earlier! We weren't on there that long!
Wine And Roses
Wine And Roses
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.myspace.com/stephfromnorthdevon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamizoroe Sat 13 Sep 2008 - 21:00

Wine And Roses wrote:omg whats with the achievements :O I got 305g whilst playing with Will earlier! We weren't on there that long!

But what about the game?
Kamizoroe
Kamizoroe
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Sun 14 Sep 2008 - 21:23

omg Laughing Co-Op is funny as hell. Was playing with HuntingJake earlier.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 20:55

Timmy... you have to get jet ski dropped.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:41

HuntingJake wrote:Timmy... you have to get jet ski dropped.

Sorry?
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 18:39

Its were you sit on a jet ski, the oher play then lifts you to the op of the game with a chopper, and lets you drop into the sea, the jet ski will then go underwater, and bounce back to the top of the game. its better than it sounds, and in 1st person vie you will feek sick.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 19:04

I wanna be Jet Ski dropped affraid
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 19:45

I was going to drop you but you couldn't connect to my game.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 20:49

OMG I WANNA GET JET SKI DROPPED!
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:09

>deleted comment due to being pissed off at recent co-op partner<

Can I play co-op with someone else, please. ;D
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:13

T2 Hodgie wrote:>deleted comment due to being pissed off at recent co-op partner<

Can I play co-op with someone else, please. ;D
Hey I said. "I'm going to play Co-Op with a friend" and you didn't reply so I left.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next