PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

+24
AlexCous
TaoFire
buzzbuzz312
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Miek
Squadala
Paratrooper
Wine And Roses
Roosetifer
T2 Hodgie
Will n that
Inofa
Captain Calcium
Kamizoroe
Tails
GeordieSquires
Purple Kitsune
Senor Lizardo
Slipknotidge
HuntingJake
Happy Lou
D_C
Mr.Davis
Timmy_the_tortoise
28 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever - Page 3 Empty Re: The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:17

Tails wrote:
T2 Hodgie wrote:>deleted comment due to being pissed off at recent co-op partner<

Can I play co-op with someone else, please. ;D
Hey I said. "I'm going to play Co-Op with a friend" and you didn't reply so I left.

It was the constant whining that pissed me off the most, and thus resulted in the throwing down my headset in disgust. >.>
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever - Page 3 Empty Re: The thread of ULTIMATE hardcore awesome for owners of the best game ever

Post by Tails Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:21

T2 Hodgie wrote:
Tails wrote:
T2 Hodgie wrote:>deleted comment due to being pissed off at recent co-op partner<

Can I play co-op with someone else, please. ;D
Hey I said. "I'm going to play Co-Op with a friend" and you didn't reply so I left.

It was the constant whining that pissed me off the most, and thus resulted in the throwing down my headset in disgust. >.>
Yeah well at least I know what I'm doing with Jake Neutral .
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:23

Your obviously doing something rong, 'cos tails is awesome to play with,

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:25

¬.¬
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:28

whats with the face?
Im serious.
Smile Sad Neutral :{ @@@@@Sad :/ :\ >_> <_< {Sad

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:29

HuntingJake wrote:whats with the face?
Im serious.
Smile Sad Neutral :{ @@@@@Sad :/ :\ >_> <_< {Sad
I was in a helicopter so I dropped him down to pick up a tank and he had blown it up. Then he blew up the fuel I was going to get. I then got an invite from you so I said he was leaving but must not have heard me. Later when I was playing with you I get a message from him saying I was a dick.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:32

I just don't see how anyone can put up with.

"I need more oil." "I need to get more oil" "I need 50 more oil" >gets some oil< "I now have 75 oil, I need.. erm.. 100"

OR

"Why'd you jump out the helicopter?" "Now my helicopters just blown up" (makes it out that it's my fault)
"Why'd you blow that the oil up?" (always blaming YOU for something that happned to HIM)

I was on the other side of the building you stupid fucktard!

I blew up the tank because I couldn't be fucked with your constant moaning for fuel.

You always jump to conclusions and always blame the other person. That's what annoys me.
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:36

WTF? mercs 2 is about oil, maybe he wanted some to call in a chopper. anyway tails you wanna play some mercs tommorow?

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Paratrooper Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:38

DJBruce is shit to play with. FACT.
Paratrooper
Paratrooper
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:38

I get on with him... maybe your the rubbish one.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:39

Paratrooper wrote:DJBruce is shit to play with. FACT.
Why does everyone hate me all of a sudden Neutral .

Last edited by Tails on Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:43; edited 2 times in total
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:40

>.< Didn't you read anything I just typed? If he wanted oil, why didn't he go and LOOK for some, instead of moaning about it and blaming me for something I didn't do!
The stupid thing is, there was a oil tank right outside the place we were at, but instead he wanted to run around in circles like a prat.

Here's a tip. BUY OIL UPGRADES.

I've had enough of this. You two are as bad as each other.
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:47

Tails wrote:

I don't hate you... I just don't like playing co-op with you. ;D
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadala Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:49

Neutral I don't see your problem. DJbruce is a good person to play Co-op with. Ok I haven't played Mercs 2 but we've did Co-Op on Gaylo 3 and Castle Crashers and it was fine.

You're really over-reacting. It's just a game, sheesh.
Squadala
Squadala
Uchiha Ninja

http://cazzyd.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:53

T2 Hodgie wrote:¬.¬
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadala Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:55

T2 Hodgie wrote:

Yes, that really makes you look smart doesn't it
Squadala
Squadala
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 0:09

Squadala wrote:
T2 Hodgie wrote:

It just shows that you're sticking your cock in where it's not wanted, eh? Were you there?
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 0:15

Tails wrote:
I don't hate you, your one of the few people i do like on here, along with will and timmy and a couple of others.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Squadala Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 0:23

T2 Hodgie wrote:
Squadala wrote:
T2 Hodgie wrote:

It just shows that you're sticking your cock in where it's not wanted, eh? Were you there?

Me not being there has nothing to do with it Neutral All I said was that I disagree with people saying DJbruce is shit to play with online

People take games far too serious nowadays >__>
Squadala
Squadala
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 16:11

Give it a rest guys, keep your arguements to PMs/msn.
*Keeps an eye on DJBruce and Hodgie*
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_the_tortoise Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 17:31

NEVER PLAY WITH BUZZ!

HE BLEW UP ALL OF MY FUEL STORAGE.

Sad
Timmy_the_tortoise
Timmy_the_tortoise
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by HuntingJake Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 19:04

Timmy, Do you want to get Jet Ski Dropped? If so i will play wih you later.

HuntingJake
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by T2 Hodgie Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 19:51

I fucking hate this game now. I was 2 missions away from completing the game but then, while I was at school my dad restarted the game and saved over my saved data. WHAT THE FUCK!! D=<
T2 Hodgie
T2 Hodgie
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by CYBERFROST Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 20:02

T2 Hodgie wrote:I fucking hate this game now. I was 2 missions away from completing the game but then, while I was at school my dad restarted the game and saved over my saved data. WHAT THE FUCK!! D=<

Well, the game didn't tell your dad to do it.
CYBERFROST
CYBERFROST
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by buzzbuzz312 Wed 17 Sep 2008 - 20:05

Timmy_the_tortoise wrote:NEVER PLAY WITH BUZZ!

HE BLEW UP ALL OF MY FUEL STORAGE.

Sad

SHUT UP FOOL
buzzbuzz312
buzzbuzz312
COG Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next