PrisonRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viva Pinata : Trouble in Paradise

+31
Slipknotidge
Swifteh
Purple Kitsune
HuntingJake
Ryuhuik
Link2u
Roosetifer
Timmy_the_tortoise
Tails
Shaun2k5
Nuttycam
AlexCous
buzzbuzz312
TKOAC
Wine And Roses
harvestsmoons
Godfrey
T2 Hodgie
Paratrooper
red lobster51
Toxicity
Youth On Paper
Darklight
D_C
Mr.Davis
Shortay
Uchiha Miek
RangersGreg
Senor Lizardo
Inofa
Will n that
35 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Viva Pinata : Trouble in Paradise - Page 5 Empty Re: Viva Pinata : Trouble in Paradise

Post by Swifteh Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 20:50

harvestsmoons wrote:kk, thanks

I'm online now if you want to do Co-op?
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

https://www.youtube.com/user/SWIFTEH06

Back to top Go down

Viva Pinata : Trouble in Paradise - Page 5 Empty Re: Viva Pinata : Trouble in Paradise

Post by harvestsmoons Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 21:29

I'm up for some co-op if you still are?
harvestsmoons
harvestsmoons
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.total-gamer.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 23:33

I got the Pinata that topples the Dragonache from the top of the food chain today. I won't spoil what it is for anyone that doesn't want to know Surprised
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 3:30

Will n that wrote:I got the Pinata that topples the Dragonache from the top of the food chain today. I won't spoil what it is for anyone that doesn't want to know Surprised

I'm wondering how you knew how to get it...

But saying that, I don't want it spoiled :G

Level 58 and counting.

Last edited by Inofa on Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 3:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I GOT A WORD WRONG.)

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipknotidge Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:35

The acheivments on this look really confusing.

:/
Slipknotidge
Slipknotidge
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by saunderscowie Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:44

I played the original games demo and really liked it, but never got around to buying it. So is it worth buying? I lack hardly any knowledge about the game.. I just need a break from all these first person shooters and violent games.

Thanks.
saunderscowie
saunderscowie
Uchiha Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaundersKira

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipknotidge Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:52

I'm gonna be renting this, then possibly buying it, would you guys say its worth it?
Slipknotidge
Slipknotidge
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:58

saunderscowie wrote:I played the original games demo and really liked it, but never got around to buying it. So is it worth buying? I lack hardly any knowledge about the game.. I just need a break from all these first person shooters and violent games.

Thanks.

I recommend you get it. If you know what you're doing then you're set. I find the tutorial in the 1st game alot easier to understand than the 2nd.
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Davis Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 0:13

I should play this more, I just haven't had time. I'll try and put in an hour a night this week.
Mr.Davis
Mr.Davis
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 12:15

Got it yesterday and I'm already like, level 38ish >_<
Pretty damn pr0. Was abit iffy at the begining, feeling like it was rushing me along, but once you get full control it gets better.
I have however found a glitch.. sort of. Proffesor Pester visited my garden for the first time, I payed him 1000 coins (all I had) and he stood and stroked his chin. That was like, hours hours ago. He still hasn't moved from the spot. I've tried hitting him, all he does is laugh at me then go back to chin stroking. I'm hoping a certain pinata will be able to ram him out the way, but if not, new garden for me it seems... Sad
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 13:32

LOL, just put a fence around him and charge pinata chocolate coins to watch him.

You can level up really quickly on this game. I got to over level 10 by just scanning cards in that I found on xbox.com. Then you can level easily by doing those requests.

Has anyone got the golfing achievements yet? They were easy.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 14:51

hmm I give my mum a list of games to get from morrions (£25 each) so I told her to either get this or Battlefield 2. But even if I dont get viva pinata this week. Its still £30 in Game.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 15:20

Mike perhaps it's a good thing if he stays where he is, then you don't have to worry about him smashing anything!
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by saunderscowie Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 15:26

I might get it end of the month then (no money at the moment) Sad
saunderscowie
saunderscowie
Uchiha Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaundersKira

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 17:21

Will n that wrote:Mike perhaps it's a good thing if he stays where he is, then you don't have to worry about him smashing anything!

The
Spoiler:
might fix it though...

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by D_C Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 17:28

Possibly, but it has to be at high candiosity all the time for that I heard.

I found a good way of avoiding/getting rid of a weed infestation. Dig a moat avound them all, then as you hack away the weeds, replace the soil with water until they're all gone. Then get rid of all the seeds left underwater.

I added that to the Hemlock page on the pinataisland wiki Smile.
D_C
D_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 18:52

Just got this from Morrisons for £25 but not playing it until I finish the first Razz.
Tails
Tails
Uchiha Ninja

http://www.djbruce92.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 21:06

Am I the only one who believes that Cluckes have no AI?

One is currently sleeping on my mini railway so now it's destroyed the whole system. I have to keep one out for the Maracoon though...

Also on co-op I need someone to watch my garden while I grow the weed that Lackatoads need to mate.

Oh and btw has anyone seen the big blue thing that moves about in the distance of your garden? I've taken some screenshots but you can't see it that well...
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by PureFifaRules Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 21:43

Bought for £25 in Morrisons Sale.

(Y) So far So Good
PureFifaRules
PureFifaRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 22:18

Swifteh wrote:Am I the only one who believes that Cluckes have no AI?

One is currently sleeping on my mini railway so now it's destroyed the whole system. I have to keep one out for the Maracoon though...

Also on co-op I need someone to watch my garden while I grow the weed that Lackatoads need to mate.

Oh and btw has anyone seen the big blue thing that moves about in the distance of your garden? I've taken some screenshots but you can't see it that well...

It's just a Chippopotamus...

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifteh Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 22:21

Inofa wrote:

Really?

Any reason why it's there?
Swifteh
Swifteh
Freemans Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Miek Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 3:33

Spoiler:
<3
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Miek
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Inofa Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 17:27

I'm in the top 3 for most valuable Badgesicle and Smorepion :G

Inofa
Pistol Whipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Roosetifer Tue 9 Sep 2008 - 22:01

Played the VP demo last night, was quite good to my surprise, though can be a bit overwhelming with all the stuff that happens. I could see this being a bit like AC though eventually it will feel meaningless and empty.
Roosetifer
Roosetifer
Uchiha Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Will n that Wed 10 Sep 2008 - 11:49

Swifteh wrote:
Inofa wrote:

Really?

Any reason why it's there?

It's blocking a Pinata from visiting the garden. You'll see a cut-scene at some point if you manage to attract the right Pinata and you'll be told how to get it to bugger off.
Will n that
Will n that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next